BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What do you get when . . .

. . . you combine

1 sick mommy
1 unsupervised 2-year-old
1 entire bag of Jasmine rice
2 new canisters of Swiss Miss, WITH marshmallows
2 shakers of Valentine sprinkles
1 bottle of water
dash of cheesy pretzel crumbs
1 room-size green long shag rug

stew for 10 minutes, and voila:




I know, I'm the luckiest mom in the world. Seriously, look at the pride in her face.


LOL, well, at least she helped me clean it up and kept the water to only the rice concoction, not the cocoa mix. And thank goodness she couldn't get the new package of powdered milk or graham crackers open. Tender mercies, tender mercies.

4 comments:

Snarr mama said...

WOW!!! Looks yummy, bet you had fun cleaning that up. ;)

janna said...

How funny and awful at the same time.

I found your link on facebook.

Cuz Janna

janna said...

My twins did that once while when they were about two. I was in the shower and the threw eggs on our front room carpet and added comet to it.

mmmandy! said...

Hahaha!! Love her!