BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

FIRST snow day EVER!!

After driving an entire day through snow covered Arizona en route to Provo, Huntie, Michael and Elle's famished appetite for snow was FINALLY satisfied in Great Grandma Adams' white backyard.


Man, the crusty tops of the snow made PREFECT snow disks. Or "icebergs," as Huntie referred to them.


What the . . .


Huntie helped Michael put his snow boot back on - many times. I can't understand how they kept coming off. Maybe it was because Mike's dear great grandma loaned him and Huntie HER snow boots to weather their first play in the snow. She's so awesome.


SNOWBALL FIIIIIGGGHHHHTTT!!



Yum, remember doing that? She loved it.





These kids played in the snow almost every day we were in Utah. They never got enough. I'm so proud. :).

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi Emily! Your kids are are so big now! Thank you for your Christmas card :)you guys look really cute and I love the picture at the beach! our blog is www.familialamb-5.blogspot.com have a GREAT day!
Love, Andrea Lamb

Elise said...

Oh how fun!! This inspired me to try and really enjoy the snow out here in Connecticut...right now I'm curled up on my coach with 2 blankets on with a fire going So very grateful I'm not out in the snow :)...I miss the Texas heat right now!!!